With a focus on the investor and hedge fund community, Weeden Prime has developed a best-of-breed risk and analytics system called Armor.
The real-time, dynamic interface of Armor allows our clients to monitor important metrics around risk in their portfolios. Among the categories covered are:
- Real-time positions and profit/loss information across unlimited separately managed accounts
- Attribution studies across each sector
- Asset classes include equities, options, futures and corporate bonds
- Ability to “shock” portfolios against several significant historical events
- Delta adjusted risk views
- Ability to generate reports for current and prospective investors
- “Grouping” capability is available on individual securities, groups of managers, sectors, strategies, and a wide range of adjustable criteria.
- Customizable alerts delivered in real-time to desktop or mobile device
The speed and reliability of system response and account access times may be affected by factors such as trading volume, market conditions, system performance, or other factors.