Employment at Weeden Prime
Needed to perform the following duties:
- Design\Architect and Develop an Enterprise trade capturing, allocation & booking application used by Weeden Prime Services client services team, outsource desk traders and our clients which are primarily hedge funds & family offices.
- Build Application for booking trades of different financial assets mainly using Microsoft .Net Technologies ASP.NET MVC, WEB API, PostgreSql etc.
- Coding, Unit Testing & Deployment.
- Developing reusable components and services
- Implementing Parallel Programming & Multi-Threading to develop high responsive market data service to be used by our risk management application.
- Developing web services to communicate to upstream and downstream applications
- Solid understanding of both Web Technologies and Desktop applications
- Good Architecture skills and aware of best design practices and software architectures
- Providing technical solutions for business problems
- Building Use-Case Diagrams, System Architecture Diagrams, System Integration Strategies.
- Perform Root Cause Analysis. Identify the issue and define optimistic solution.
- Critical Technical Production Issues Resolution:Root Cause Analysis, Strong Debugging Techniques, Collaboration with various technical teams, Strong Understanding of business flows and integrated up stream & downstream applications.
- Perform debugging and Analytical skills to identify resolve the problem.
- Collaborate with business, and various technical & network teams.
- Strong knowledge in Application and its connected applications
- Capable of providing alternate solutions to avoid business process interruptions without compromising compliance.
- Requirement Analysis: Understand business needs for trade capturing, booking & regulatory reporting. Understanding of various financial instruments and assets classes.
- Use UML diagrams, Use-Case diagrams to depict functionality, environment and performance of the project.
- Designing context diagram which defines the system’s boundary, its surrounding environment and all the interacting entities.
- Designing Database, Designing the User Interface, Designing System
- Interfaces, Controls and security.
- Perform test Driven Development with Good Code Coverage with unit tests.
- Project Governance: Code Reviews, Code Quality Analytics, Documentation, Code Check-ins, Change Management & Deployments.
- Quality Deliverables.
- Perform Auto Deployments.
- Compliant to Change Processes
Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or Computer Information Systems